DETECTIVES from the PSNI’s Reactive and Organised Crime Branch have charged a man with drugs offences and fraud offences.
The 31-year-old is to appear at Craigavon Magistrates’ court tomorrow morning, Wednesday, June 29..
He faces a total of six charges. They are:
- Conspiracy to supply Class A drugs, Being concerned in the supply of class A drugs, Conspiracy to supply class B drugs;
- Being concerned in the supply of class B drugs;
- Attempted fraud by false representation;
- and two counts of Encouraging or assisting offences (under the Serious Crime Act.
- As is usual procedure, the charges will be reviewed by the PPS.The arrest was part of an ongoing and proactive operation by the PSNI’s Reactive and Organised Crime Branch against the sale and supply of drugs in Northern Ireland.A PSNI spokesperson said: TThe Police Service will continue to tackle the scourge of drugs in our communities as part of our commitment to keep people safe.”