MURDERSQUAD detectives investigating the brutal killing of 20-year-old Christopher Meli in west Belfast have arrested two teenagers as part of the ongoing probe.
Two 17-year-old boys were arrested in west Belfast on Wednesday.
They have been taken to the PACE custody suite at Musgrave PSNI station in Belfast city centre
Three other teenagers have previously been charged with Mr Meli’s murder.
Mr Meli, a 20-year-old father of one, died after he was attacked by a gang of youths in Glasvey Close in the Twinbrook estate on Saturday, December 12.
Detectives said he suffered a brutal and sustained attack.
The High Court in Belfast heard earlier this month that Mr Meli was murdered as part of a revenge attack.
A senior judge was told that a fight broke out earlier at a kebab shop.
A prosecutor said that as many as 20 people were involved in the later attack on Mr Meli in an area known as Doc’s Lane.