FIRE CREWS RESCUE MAN TRAPPED IN RVH SHOWER SEAT!

RVHIT was a ‘shout’ with a difference for fire crews called to Belfast’s main hospital yesterday.

For when specialist rescue team and fire crews from Springfield and Central stations turned up the new building at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast there was no blaze to put out.

Instead, it was a errand of mercy after a 68-year-old got trapped in a shower seat.

Firefighters used various tools from its Hearth kit to free him.

 

Share |


2 Responses to FIRE CREWS RESCUE MAN TRAPPED IN RVH SHOWER SEAT!

  1. Pingback: FIRE CREWS RESCUE MAN TRAPPED IN RVH SHOWER SEAT! | Northern Ireland Web

FacebookTwitter
BD TV
Email Us