CATS SAVED FROM HOUSE FIRE

Fire crew sceneTWO women were treated for smoke inhalation and their pet cats rescued by firefighters following a blaze in a house last night.

The incident occurred at semi-detached bungalow at around 7.45pm.

A spokesperson for the Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service said it was believed the blaze in Limavady’s Lowry Lanemay have started as a result of a chip pan going on fire.

The spokesperson revealed three cats who were also in the property were also plucked to safety.

 

Share |


One Response to CATS SAVED FROM HOUSE FIRE

  1. Pingback: CATS SAVED FROM HOUSE FIRE | Northern Ireland Web

FacebookTwitter
BD TV
Email Us