PET DOG DIES IN HOUSE FIRE

Fire crew sceneFIRE crews rescued a man a woman from a house fire earlier this morning.

Tragically, the crews were unable to save a pet dog inside the house which had no smoke alarm fitted.

NIFRS say crews fromĀ from Dungannon and Cookstown stations responded to a report of a fire at a end-terraced house at Moyallen Terrace in Coalisland.

“Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used 2 jets and a covering jet to extinguish the blaze,” said a spokesperson.

“Two casualties, a man and a woman both in their mid-50s, were self rescued and taken to hospital.

“Sadly a dog died in the incident.

“No smoke alarm was fitted in the house.”

Share |


Comments are closed.

FacebookTwitter
BD TV
Email Us