SMOKE ALARM WARNS SOUTH BELFAST RESIDENTS OF FIRE

FIRE-SERVICE donegalTHE Fire and Rescue Service say crews death with a fire in the front room of a ground floor flat in a three storey mid terrace on the Lisburn Road in south Belfast yesterday.

The blaze was extinguished using a hose reel jet and a main jet.

The awareness to the incident, in the early hours of the morning, was raised when smoke alarms alerted the occupants.

PSNI officers from Lisburn Road station were in attendance as the cause was thought to be suspicious.

Share |


Comments are closed.

FacebookTwitter
BD TV
Email Us