HOUSE HIT BY LIGHTNING STRIKE

FIRE-SERVICE donegalFIRE crews were tasked after lightning struck the aerial of a bungalow.

The incident happened on the Bann Road at Bendooragh outside Ballymoney, Co Antrim.

NI Fire and Rescue Service said: “There appeared to be damage throughout the house due to the electrical discharge.

“There was a strong smell of smoke in the building however firefighters confirmed no fire was present and used a thermal image camera to examine all areas.”

Share |


Comments are closed.

FacebookTwitter
BD TV
Email Us